In my quest to finish the entries about the 10 verbs, I neglected to share a number of great things that have happened in the last three weeks. Good news is always the best kind of news and we have had an abundance of this lately.
Very simply, and in this order:
• Alex went on a first date
• Alex won a blue ribbon at the Regional Bowling Competition with scores of 104 and 107
• Alex had her first kiss
• Alex has a boyfriend – well sort-of
• Alex is in both the school plays
• Alex has been in the best of moods because……Her father has come home!!!!
Detail to follow soon.
Oh, there is also some bad news, like no jobs for John and me, and continuing lack of communication from the schools. But since my husband has returned life has become easier and happier. Who am I to complain? We are going to celebrate!!